Thursday, October 11, 2012

blog stuff.....

So... you might have noticed that I changed this blog around a bit... (not finished yet!) What do you think of the name "Pawsome Pet Portraits"? A few people I mentioned it to thought I said "opossum pet portraits" so I don't know it I should keep that name. :P I haven't had much time for drawing lately  (as you can probably tell) but I drew a kitten a while ago... did I upload it? No, I don't think I did... note to self: take picture of kitten drawing and POST on your blog for once in who even knows how long. Yeah. so I will try to do that soon, and I have an order I need to start of a Shepherd/Akita/Chow dog that I will post when it is done :) stay tuned! (but you probably shouldn't hold your breath... just incase) lol :P

No comments:

Post a Comment